Sunday, April 19, 2009

Most haPi day~~418^^

when 18th April 2009


-BIRTHDAY PARTY-
today is for celebrate my birthday(420),bibo birthday(409) n also mei hui birthday(424)~~

I wake up very early,about 7.00a.m I already wake up,feel so happy cause today want celebrate my birthday!!hehe...when I eat breakfast and prepare propelly,just at living room waiting karli come my home~cause she say don't know how to go Fun OK cafe...wait untill 12.30p.m++,she resch my home,give me a birthday present and we go FUN OK cafe together...



When we reach FUN OK,many friends already reach there...all give me birthday wish and also birthday present!!I feel happy...erm...but at this time,bao bei ER come tell me Loo so boring and so sad sit at a side~I also don't know why!!Finally Er tell me she is the most early reach there,wait so long time at there!!!so sorry to Loo...

Then,Wei accompany me go down 'Tong Gei' to buy chees tart& fruit tart,I buy 20 tarts for treat them eat,but don't know who eat more,let Er can't eat the fruit tart~[sorry ER]grrr...I think is ah bui gua...
haha~never mine...you all feel happy then Ok already^^

after we buy tarts then go back FUN OK,i treat Loo eat a tart and also apologize for her,that time see her smile back,I only fong sam~~haha...

FUN OK no out side food allowed!!!lolzzz...we eat they also don't know la~wakaka...[so bad hor]
then Er treat me eat 100 yen de ice kacang^^so nice cause she feed me...kaka^^[sry ya!!!bibo]

after that we take order lu...when waiting the delicious food come,Er and all my ji mui give me a big big birthday card!!!when I open it,OH mY gOd!!!my darling(wan chean) say happy birthday to me...wakaka!!!happy nerhx...but more happy is all my ji mui and friends do this card and give me the best wish!!!so gan dung^^T.T

When we finished eat mum mum,Er call me go Fujitag take the stone to Bibo,wan give her a surprise...keke^^so i call a body guard(benn) follow me!!joke only la~~~when we going fujitag,bibo walk so fast,me and benn feel so wried about her,cause she 1st time go there only!!!then we want to play bibo,walk very very slowly and hide beside the shop...suddenly see bibo stop there,cause she don't know at where,wakaka...so she turn back find the shop and find us...wakaka~~laught sei me...XD!!

after we take the stone then go back FUN OK lu...that noob bibo think the stone is me de,reli so noob!!!wakaka...when we reach Fun OK,Wei take the cake and all the friends singing birthday song to me come in front of me...that time really so happy!!and I feel my self so happiness^^

Er take a small small cake at behind,that is special for bibo de nerhx~~keke^^
the cake all is my ji mui did it by their self,that is my favorite chees cake...so delicious and so nice~~thx tHx Thx thX^^

after that they come my home play water ballon...keke~yesterday I so sam fu to fill 100 water ballon for today play de nerhx~when they back my home that time is raining,so...wakaka...we play water ballon in the rain^^we all so happy and funny~~kaka...

this post so many word,you all sure will feel boring one...but today I really so happy,so I need to post this to tell all of you my feeling~really really thanks all my friends^^muackxx~~

POST ON 21.4.2009
by noob orange~~
wont forget today(418),
the most happy time in my life~
and thx all my friends~

No comments: