Tuesday, March 31, 2009

last day of March 2009...

31.3.2009

{when I went to school}
Today is last day of March...when I went to school,they still keep laughed me,cause yesterday that case~so...actually I know they will laughed me,cause let she one people know means that whole world also will know~

{during recess}
when I reach school,they saw my bottle and laughed non-stop!!haha...I think funny also~
today my mood don't know why will so bad...during recess my tears suddenly come out...T.T
I also can't control it...wakaka~I went to MUN's class cry awhile...after that my friends all came to ask me what going on??!!cause I so less cry at school...erm...I can't answer it cause I also don't know why I will crying~wakaka...

{apologize}
Erm...at here I want to stress about wen I cry not about u all laughed me la...I also don't know why I will cry...sorry ER & KEE...not your false!!!is my own problem...wakaka~I'm not want to tell them I cry is because of you and let them feel is your false~don't think too much,sapo!!!not your false~Sorry narhx~~I'm not so "xiao qi"...today I cry I also feel so suddenly,sorry frighten you all...

{thanks & sorry to you all}
Next,I want to thanks ER&KEE also...cause you help me finding books~really so thank you!!!and also will remember thanks all my friends concern~~
actually baobei is wont laughed me,she feel me pity and help me found my books~is that crazy BIBO jie jie laughed she only will follow...hey you!!!noob bibo,don't laughed too much,later pengsan~~wakaka...(joking only)

[bao bei & crocodile]
I will try to control my mood~
today really so sorry...
make you all feel frighten~
promise you all I wont be like that again...
forgive me...please!!!

[bao bei]
sorry make your mood so down...
I know you sick already...
can't make you bad mood again...
remember drink more water...
and must take care your self...
cause I know bibo don't know take care you...
make you always sick...
(sorry bibo...joking only)

[bibo & bao bei]
I feel so happy because you all can celebrate birthday with me~
418!!!waiting that day coming...
bibo you have to take care and forgive bao bei,
if you let she hurt,
we will kill you~wakaka...
bao bei you also have to control your mood,
can't simply angry...
see your two blog so sweet...
hope it can be longer~^^

{April fool is coming}
tomorrow is April fool...
feel so scare let them bully...
wakakaka...
feel nervous also...
I need to remember tomorrow can't trust any one!!!
hahahaha~~~




okay...I stop here...
thanks for your viewing...
tomorrow all reader must be careful...
muahahaha...
enjoy it~~

No comments: