Monday, March 30, 2009

a bad luck day~

30.3.2009

Today i feel more bad luck~early in the morning at the school hall,my friends keep laughing me~actually I don't think funny also...just a simple thing she can make a long long story and tell whole world...haiz...actually is nothing one~

After that we went to tuition...after tuition doing what?back home loh...me at bridge there wait about 1 hour more...my hand is taking 3 books and a bottle,and feel tired~so I just put on railing there,suddenly the wind is too heavy...blow my books and bottle drop into the irrigation canals...haiz...I saw my books and bottle flow with river, but I can't do anythings...the irrigation canals is too high~

So...my bottle,my from4 science text book,and from4 hot spot economy book is be away from me~They leave me alone again~i feel sad...and the text book is borrow from school one~so...i need to find it or pay to school...

when i back home,brother keep laughing me again...dad and mum keep scolding me~haiz...is my false is it? T.T
If any boys or girls have extra from4 science text book,pls sell to me...THANKS~

today really is a most BAD LUCK day in 2009!!!

No comments: